Great Golf Vacations – Top 5 Destinations
Golf is an incredibly popular pastime nowadays. This means that the idea of the golfing vacation has risen in popularity quite significantly over the past few years. There are hundreds of destinations around the globe. These are five of the best.
- Marbella: This is of course not a golf course. It is still worth a visit though. You see, this fantastic location in Spain is surrounded by a number of golf courses. Each of them boasts something new. You can play on a different course each day and always have a bit of excitement! Fantastic, right?
- Pinehurst Resort, North Carolina: This is generally regarded as one of the best golfing resorts in the world. The courses here have been designed for the most experienced of golfers. There are plenty of beginner classes being held throughout the day though. You will find three hotels on site and tons of food. This means you can make this a purely golfing vacation.
- Pebble Beach: This is perhaps one of the most expensive golf courses in the world. You will be paying $500 for a single round of golf here. The money is more than worth it though when you realize that you are playing on one of the most famous courses in the world. The views of the surrounding area are stunning too! This course is for those who are more experienced in their golf game.
- St Andrews, Scotland: This course is steeped in history. There are a number of courses around St Andrews and you can easily spend a week playing through them all. This is truly a golfer’s paradise.
- Mission Hills, China: You get two courses here. Both of them are regarded as amongst the best in the world. This is one of only a few golfing resorts designed for every member of the family. This includes a number of children’s activities running whilst their parents partake in a round of golf. They can also have a couple of golfing lessons!